Cinco and Ken's Way to Put Off Actually Writing

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wo ist Fred???


Ladies and Gentlemen, we give you the website for the German version of our screenplay Special. Check out the trailer. I don't understand German, but it looks like they stuck extremely close to the script. Closer than any Hollywood production we've ever been involved with has.

http://www.woistfred-film.de

It's premiering November 16th. Just in time for Academy Award consideration. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

2 Comments:

  • I'm posting because no has posted for a while. Sorry, guys, but you had your little moment where everyone got blogs and wrote cute things back to you. Now it's over. They've moved on. To bigger and better things. Say goodbye to the fame, the fun, and the butterflies you had when you checked to see if anyone replied to your clever and witty postings. No more, my ole friend. . .no more. Maybe you should put up something exciting and interesting. Lemme know when that happens.

    By Blogger Diamond, at 7:59 PM  

  • Cinco, I have really enjoyed your blog. I grew up with Ken and he has always been incredibly talented. I have tried for many years to contact him, but I have not been successful. I wish you both well. If you could let Ken know his "blood brother" from Westlake Village days wishes him the very best. I think about him often and the memories always make me smile. Just like it says in the movie "Stand by Me" - "You will never have friends like you did when you were 10." All the best to you both!!!!

    By Blogger Jason, at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home