Cinco and Ken's Way to Put Off Actually Writing

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cinco's Secret




Okay, in an earlier post, Cinco let out my big secret. I like action figures. Yes, I am a geek. As a kid I used to go to fantastic worlds where I was the hero and saved the universe and I guess I still like to go there. Now, it's time to expose Cinco. He loves frogs. Yes, you read it right. He loves frogs. Not only does he love frogs, but I am fairly certain that deep down, he wishes he could be Kermit. How do I know this? Well, let's take a look at some of the items Cinco has on display in the office.


This is just a small sample of what can only be described as a shrine to all things frog.






The most disturbing item is an actual dead frog holding a guitar.
All of this along with the several frog themed T-shirts he wears regularly make it perfectly clear that the world Cinco escapes to is infinitely different from mine. Let's take a look...





Cinco at home




Cinco at work










Cinco in love.







Cinco's first born.








Yes, this is Cinco's world. I don't understand it. I don't pretend to. Sometimes I wonder how we can even work together. I guess that's the great thing about our partnership. Even though we are so different in so many ways, we seem to be able to make it work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home