Cinco and Ken's Way to Put Off Actually Writing

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ken Needs Help

I was going to try and keep this blog professional, but clearly Ken has other ideas. So I'm going to go right out and say it: Ken needs help.

He's in his mid-30's and plays with dolls.

This picture here? That's Ken's dream. It will probably spark several, "Seriously, is there any way to get an action figure of myself like that?" fantasies. Ken, these are unhealthy fantasies. Stop them. Now.

Remember that video that was all over the internet a while back? Of that kid pretending to be a jedi? Ken makes that kid look cool.

He buys every Star Wars figure that comes out. He hasn't liked the last three movies, but he still buys the figures. Even the one with Yoda riding on some sort of crazy flying bug. He knows it's wrong, but he can't stop. It's a sickness. Please understand that I'm not criticizing Ken in any way. I love Ken. I feel sorry for him.

And I want him to get help.

1 Comments:

  • What a loser.

    Signed, the guy who wears his New York Jets jersey to the NFL draft.

    What? I'm trying.

    By Blogger texasyank, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home